Apple PowerBook G4 15in. Fw800 September 2003. - $7.95
Some key features that distinguish this computer from earlier PowerBook models include:
- New aluminum alloy enclosure
- Built-in Bluetooth
- Built-in FireWire 800 port
- Supports USB 2.0
- Uses double-data rate (DDR) memory
- Optional AirPort Extreme card
- Optional fiber optic backlit keyboard with ambient light sensors
- New battery pack
To find information in PDF file please use "Ctrl+F" or "Command+F" for Mac and enter keywords you need to find in a manual.
File will be available for download in minutes!
Number of pages: 152
File Size: 6.27 Mb
Approximate Download Times:
- Connection 56.6Kb/s: 1 Min. 56 sec.
- Connection 512Kb/s: 13 sec.
- Connection 1.5Mbps: 4 sec.
If you see missing pages in PDF manual - they were deleted blank pages.
Once manual is downloaded any number of pages could be printed or it could be printed in whole.
Manual could be opened on any mobile device (like iPad, iPhone or Android device etc.) any computer capable of viewing a PDF files including IBM compatible computers running Windows, Linux (or any other flavor of UNIX). Apple Computers have native support for PDF files.